Construction & Demolition
Ward Recycling work alongside some of the United Kingdom's biggest names in construction and demolition industry.
Providing a wide range of onsite waste management and stock handling services including the provision of specially manufactured waste containers, we will demolish, clear away, recycle and re-deliver graded hardcore, stone and topsoils back to site for new construction.
From small building contractors to national construction companies Ward Recycling supply containers for all manner of construction site waste. From paint tins to plasterboard we will remove, recycle and re-use!
Construction/demolition Services include:
- Total waste management solutions to ensure that you are fully compliant with the changing European legislation.
- Removal and disposal of hazardous waste.
- Removal and disposal of general waste from project based contracts.
- Wards offer a variety of waste containers relevant to your requirements and can even adapt the skips specifically to suit your needs or environment.
- Ward's offer a FREE WASTE AUDIT.
Ward Recycling are proud members of the National Federation of Demoliton Contractors.
As members, we ensure that we're fully aware of changes to legislation and health and safety guidelines that affect the services we offer.
From scrap metal collections to waste disposal, land remidiation and muck away, we offer a complete waste management service to any project.
For further information, please contact one of our team on 0845 337 0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org