Commercial Waste - Skip Hire Guide
At Ward's we try and operate in partnership with your business
We can even adapt the skips specifically to suit your requirements and provide helpline support on how you can comply with the current legislation with regards to waste management and disposal. You can set up an account with us online quickly and easily by downloading our Account Application form.
We operate from our two sites in Ilkeston and Woodville covering areas of Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire and Staffordshire. Take a look at Where We Operate to make sure we cover the area where you require the skip.
We operate a variety of standard skips and these can be hired on a one off of contractual basis.
What can go in a skip?
The Environment Agency has a full breakdown of what the correct procedure is for the disposal of almost anything but on the whole anything considered in the list below can be disposed of in a skip, although if you are a business it is your obligation to record and code the contents according to new legislation.
- General building waste
- General household waste
- General garden waste
- Scrap metal
What can't go in a skip?
Asbestos - We are specialists in the disposal of Asbestos and have a variety of services available please email us for details.
Any electrical items
- Gas Cylinders
- Pressurised Containers
- Paint Tins
- Food Waste
- Fluorescent Tubes
- Liquids of any description.
Please contact our hazardous waste team if you have any of the above you need to dispose of and we will advise on the correct procedure to comply with current legislation on 0845 337 5050 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ward Recycling operates a very simple price structure. All prices are quoted based on the following factors:
- Size of skip required. The size of the skip required affects the amount of waste that needs to be recycled/managed. The more waste – the higher the cost.
- Location of site. We price the hire using a post code system enabling us offer the most competative price.
- Type of waste. Certain types of waste require more specialised, and therefore more expensive, management.
- Length of hire. The longer you need the skip, the more it will cost. However, our major cost is for the first day of hire: the sooner you fill it, the cheaper it will be! Ward recycling is committed to offering the lowest prices amongst all our competitors for any given skip.
In order to obtain an instant quote and/or order, click here.